SC - Re: Aphrodisi-snacks

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 18:03:04 PST 2001

- --part1_9.10acbbe7.27b206d8_boundary

Okay, this sorta goes along with the idea of a feast, my friends want. They
want to do an Aphrodisi-Feast where the foods are all said to carry romantic
or aphrodisiac type qualities. That being said, here was her question she
wanted to pass along and get replies to. Feel free to reply on list or
private. I will forward all replies to her:

From: Slacker Goddess <slackergoddess at altavista.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2001 21:52:59 -0800

     The Feast of St. Valentine is almost upon us, and for no particular
reason other than satiating my own curiosity, I'd like to know everyone's
favorite aphrodisiac food?

Thanks,

Lars

- --part1_9.10acbbe7.27b206d8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Collage" LANG="0">Okay, this sorta goes along with the idea of a feast, my friends want. They
<BR>want to do an Aphrodisi-Feast where the foods are all said to carry romantic
<BR>or aphrodisiac type qualities. That being said, here was her question she
<BR>wanted to pass along and get replies to. Feel free to reply on list or
<BR>private. I will forward all replies to her:
<BR>
<BR>From: Slacker Goddess &lt;slackergoddess at altavista.com&gt;
<BR>Date: 5 Feb 2001 21:52:59 -0800
<BR>
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Feast of St. Valentine is almost upon us, and for no particular
<BR>reason other than satiating my own curiosity, I'd like to know everyone's
<BR>favorite aphrodisiac food?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Lars
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_9.10acbbe7.27b206d8_boundary--