SC - Re: Aphrodisi-snacks

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 06:54:34 PST 2001

Nanna I found your missive very interesting.  Having little knowledge of any
other languages anymore (my first language was Polish with a lot of Russian
thrown in but all is long forgotten) I find it facinating to be reminded of
translations and "looking" like it fits, which makes sense to me.  I have
done some basic study of American Sign Language and know that literal spoken
translation of sign would be utterly confusing and ridiculous sounding, same
as literal spoken language said in sign is.  I did have to giggle though
when I tried to imagine some of the new music in America translated into
your language.
Olwen