SC - Translation challenge #2

BareToad@aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 09:45:15 PST 2001

I grew up in Arkansas, and the closest thing I ever
saw to a bayou (at leat the Southern Louisiana
version) was a rice paddy in the flat lands.
( waterlogged, humdity beyond belief and BIG
misquitoes) Are there bayous there that I never saw?
Not saying I've been to every place in AR but since I
lived there for over 20 years, I did see most of them.

nisha

 along with a wild grape-ish thing the name of which
escapes
 me, but was something similarly odd.  They probably
grew in
 the bayous? >>