SC - Someone on this list may have the Seven Dwarfs virus

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:52:21 PST 2001

This also explains why some folks are more offended by the smell of someone
who has had a heavy garlicky dinner, while others don't seem to notice - the
same basic compounds are at work (the same ones, incidentally that make
skunks stink).

>Boy, bet no-one suspected that they were bringing up cutting-edge
>biochemical research here, did they?  Your research dollars at work...
>
>Broinnfhionn
>(biochemist and endless reservoir of gross trivia)

The receptionist here is not close-mouth and must have that smell thing
going with garlic.  She mentions it to anyone who has eaten the smallest
amount.  I throw her into a tizzy at least twice a week cuz I love roasted
garlic cloves.

Skunks stink?  Really?  I thought it was a joke.
Olwen