SC - Query to the list - "Good Huswifes' Handmaide for the kitchen"

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:48:46 PST 2001

Congratulations on your award, Lady.
I love being in court when it's a good surprise.

We got our AOa's at a camping event under a leaky
pavillion while it was raining like Noah was going to
pull  up at any minute. We were all soaked(most of us
in more ways than one at least eventually), and all
the weenies had gone home. We put up tarps around the
pavillion (permanet structure) and had a blast. But my
husband and I both got our Aoa's that night. It was
great in spite of the weather. My scroll has one place
where a rain drop landed and made a mark, and I
actually like it that way.

Nisha (aka Lady Brianna Elizabeth Sutherland)

I seem to recall being pretty speechless when I got my
AoA.  Were
I ever to be called into court for some other honor,
I'd probably be
shocked into complete silence.

http://www.geocities.com/christina_elisabeth/scroll1.jpg