SC - Theme Menus

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 10 00:52:08 PST 2001

Remember. Estrella begins this Wednesday (8 AM for pre-registered, noon for
everyone else.).  I hope to see a lot of folks there.  I'll be out there
Wednesday Morning early, but if you have any questions or need help, e-mail
me private before then.  I'll probaly check my e-mail early Wed. before
leaving.
Right now, the long range forcast is for scattered showers on Wednesday,
clearing in the afternoon, and clear the rest of the week.  Daytime temps
should be in the high sixties, lows in the mid 30's to high 40's.  But this
is Estrella, remember, and we cannot trust the weatherman, he is a mundane,
and does not  UNDERSTAND!

Mordonna (literally up to my eyebrows, that's how high my garb rack is)