SC - oven temperatures

Sat Feb 10 00:47:03 PST 2001

Wisegarda said:

First, welcome to this list.

> I'm going to attempt to make a fancy decorated Jelly, of fish and was
> wondering if anyone has tried this.

There have been a few discussion on meat jellies (aspic) in the past
here. You might want to take a look at this file in the FOOD section of
my Florilegium files:
aspic-msg         (36K)  1/ 3/01    Notes on aspic, a meat-base gelatin.

>I can get some edible gold leaf and do I put it

There is a little bit on applying gold leaf in this file in the
FOOD-SWEET-DECORATED section:
gilded-food-msg   (22K)  4/19/99    Gilded foods. Using gold and silver foil.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net