SC - Mongolian Cookbook... Period?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Feb 9 05:01:11 PST 2001

As would I....

By the way...to those of you who wanted copies of de la Varenne, don't dispair.
I wasn't able to get it copied for free at Phillip's work, so will have to have
it done by a copy center.  I'm out of town until next Thursday, so it will have
to wait until then.  So I haven't forgotten you...life just got in the way!

Kiri