Middle Eastern Cooking (was Re: SC - Theme Menus)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Feb 11 11:42:16 PST 2001

It doesn't just happen with chicken!  On numerous occasions, I've done a
red-roasted pork for an Oriental event.  Now, the way it's cooked leaves a
reddish color to the pork.  Even after warning the diners that this was the
case, I would get a fair amount of the meat back from those who insisted it
wasn't done...without even trying it!

Kiri