SC - Mongolian Cookbook... Period?

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Feb 11 13:07:10 PST 2001

Actually, by having Buell and Anderson's "A Soup for the Qan", we now have
recipes that cover that end of the Silk Road as well...there are not only the
actual recipes from the book they translated, but some recipes from other
sources as well, including some that are from Persia!  These are there to show
the influence of Persian foodways on those of the Mongols.

Kiri