SC - Signing off for now

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 08:55:17 PST 2001

Hi all.  We had our Bright Hills Cooks Guild meeting last Saturday.
Julianna had called me several days before the meeting to ask about the
recipe she was planning to make.  She began with "how do you stuff an
asparagus?"  I thought about it for a minute and suggested she start with
very large asparagus...Well she didn't know they came that size.  Anyway,
she handled the question quite nicely.  The stuffing became the outside and
the asparagus became the middle.

Has anyone made these?  It was a nicely different dish and the way she
prepared it was quite attractive.

The fried spinach recipe that was mentioned on the list, I believe, was a
hit.  It was tasty, simple and easy and not expensive.  All the best
qualitites for a feast dish.

I made hedgehogs.  Folks loved em.  They banished me from the kitchen so
they could take pictures before I could properly hack them up.

olwen