SC - Period finger foods

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 13 21:21:09 PST 2001

That was us (Master William, mistress fjorlief and myself- Maeve) Two
artists and leftover marzipan.  They looked too real for some people and we
placed them on a plate of melted and strained jam - red,  and green for the
alien ones.

Maeve
(Crash space coordinator for Known world A&S, October 2001)
See www.vertetsable.com/kwas for more details
Anyone want to teach a class?