SC - Chicken Feet

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Feb 14 06:37:42 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Alvira said:
> > Well, I know that there will be a cooler of roasts, sliced and rolled.
>
> How do these become finger foods? Do you slice the rolled roast in slices
> similar to a jelly or cinnamon roll?

Hmmm. Perhaps I misjudged HG Cariadoc's question on this as well. If so,
I apologize. i thought it was pretty clear.

I assume that what you do is roast the meat, let it cool, slice it, and
roll each slice until it resembles a small sausage in shape and size,
and that is how it becomes "finger" food, because it has gone from being
eaten off a plate with utensils to being something you can hold in the
fingers and eat.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy