SC -need ideas

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:52:49 PST 2001

I had a fountain on my patio that I made from a 2 x 3 black cement mixing
tub (they come in several sizes), a fish tank pump made for a big tank but
cheaper than the "fountain kit" pumps, and a sprayer head which I eventually
replaced with one of those fish that spit water.  Worked great, is portable
and best of all, not very costly!
Olwen