SC -need ideas

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Feb 14 22:26:00 PST 2001

Phillipa,

Get the better shears.  I have a pair in my kitchen drawer that 'look'
good and after a short time, didn't cut warm butter!  [gift item NOT from
Pampered Chef]

Stefan,

Check at better kitchen stores.  Most malls have one or more.  Oven
thermometers have a little foot thingie to hold them upright so you can
peek into the oven and read them easily.  Get your shire/barony to buy
one or two and the insta-read (my daughter can sell you those from
Pampered Chef, $9.25) but carry your own in your pocket so as not to lose
them at an event.  PC also has a small kitchen scale for $29.00, 3" high,
weighs up to 5 pounds and has a 'tare' feature, which some of the
professional cooks will need to explain, as to actual use.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com