SC - Haversacks and nefts (??)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Feb 15 07:03:55 PST 2001

> > I think that you should use a different dough. Probably a noodle dough
would be best, as it is easy to work with, is forgiving and freezes well.

> When making large quantities of these, I have used won-ton wrappers. Not
period, but works in a pinch. And they freeze.<

    I've experimented some prior to trying to do mass quantities,  My roomie
told me about the damp cloth, the oil or butter brushing, and working
quickly.  and the dozen or so I froze individually on cookie sheets to put
into ziploc bags to keep, as I said look much more brittle now.

    Does mushroom mix freeze okay?  I thought someone alluded to mushrooms
not doing well frozen.  Making 6 - 8 dozen of these on feast day is not what
I want to do,  but will if it means better quality of product.

Caointiarn