SC - handy items

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 10:44:28 PST 2001

I have not been following this thread on my Kingdom e-list, but this
comment caught my eye, and I thought some of you would appreciate it.
Christianna

Did not know that old bay existed till I was way into adulthood, it was
zatarains and tabasco is one of the four basic food groups right? Or so
my
parents contend.
My  mom in traveling abroad.. got a prescription for tabasco TID and
PRN.. aka
three times a day and as needed.  That made it a medicine and not a food
stuff.  Many countries will not allow you to carry 'food' into it...but
medicine is exempt.  She still carries a tiny bottle in her purse.  me? I
know
the stuff is toxic waste.
'bella
smprice1 at bellatlantic.net