SC - Chicken Feet

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 17:05:35 PST 2001

I know that Vatel only played two weeks in Los Angeles
and New York.  However, according to the list of Oscar
nominees, Vatel is up for a "Art Direction" Oscar.  A
very worthy nominee it is too!  Hopefully, the
distributors of this film will bring it out again, so
everyone can see how wonderful it is.  If they do, run
[don't walk] to see this movie.  You won't regret it.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.