Adamantius:::::Re: SC - handy items

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 05:19:17 PST 2001

You know, I had never considered a brunch, it isn't really period, as far
as I can tell from my research on breakfast (although we did find the
term "nuncheon" to be very useful for any mid-day snack/meal).  Egg
dishes were served at  night, but I *like* breakfast at night, so it
might make an interesting dinner, anyway.  Hmmmm.....
Christianna