SC - Stuffed asparagus

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 17 00:34:55 PST 2001

Olwen said:
> Thanks a lot!  If you think of anything else along these lines, please pass
> them on to me.

> >I will check the floregelium real quick -
> >Orange Omelette for Harlots and Ruffians
> >How to make an orange omelette
> >
> >there you go! This was from Phillipa Seton, 3/22/00
> >margali

I'm sorry, but what exactly are looking for "along these lines"? I'm
not sure what you are looking for. late period dishes? Dishes for
the late period lower class or those of "loose" morality? Perhaps with
a better idea of what you seek, I or others can give you some ideas or
point your to some more sources.

And a thanks to Margali. I was pretty sure I had added that recipe to
the eggs-msg file in the Florilegium, but she saved me the trouble of
having to look for it.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net