SC - Good secondary/overview sources on medieval food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Feb 20 09:16:23 PST 2001

THANK YOU!!!  You've just given me a way to make up those lovely ravioli that I
made for a feast some time ago ahead of time.  Tried to do it for Pennsic last
year...they were my contribution to the Cooks' Pot Luck...but they all stuck
together and, as you said, I lost about half of them.  Now I know how to do
it!!!!!

Kiri (last seen dancing around the room in glee!)