SC - Theme Menus

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Feb 20 10:23:34 PST 2001

Stefan,
When I served them, I quartered them lengthwise...cut them in half lengthwise, then cut the halves in half lengthwise.  So far as where
the recipe came from, I will need to look it up...the computer where I stored the recipe is in the shop at the moment, but I should
have it back later this week.  I'll try to send you more information then.

Kiri