SC - Chicken feet (Translation Challenge)

rcmann4@earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 06:14:49 PST 2001

    The X-files had a hilarious episode that dealt with this - Trailer Trash
vampires all living in an RV park. Mulder is about to be munched upon by a
teenage vampire, so he throws his bag of sunflower seeds all over the floor.
The vampire stops, looks down, and goes "ooh, you're going to get in trouble
for THAT!" as he bends down & starts picking them up & counting them . . .
He was also compulsive about untying shoelaces, which is what tips off
Mulder to begin with.

    Sieggy