SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Feb 22 12:27:25 PST 2001

Your Grace,
No, it's not either of our faults.  It's a custom that has sort of slipped into
Atlantian tradition over the past 6 or 8 years or so.  I can't exactly remember
who held the first one.  I'm sure it was some lady who thought the name sounded
"genteel" and like something a Queen should do.  I don't care for it, but I also
don't care to argue with a Queen, especially when the tradition has been around
for so long.  (Actually, as I think about it, IIRC, it was Duchess Seonid, Duke
Michael of Bedford's current lady-wife, who started the tradition, which
explains a lot!)

Kiri