SC - non-member submission - Re: Easy (Modern) Pumpkin Pie Filling

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:22:03 PST 2001

After Catherine de' Medici became regent for her son Charles (1560), quite a
few.  She was noted for her lavish entertainments and dinners.

The questions are not whether such <whatevers> occurred, but by whom, what
type, how often, and how large?  I suspect the one place you might find out
is in the various household accounting records.

Bear