SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Feb 23 11:22:57 PST 2001

>The constructive criticism approach to something one percieves as not
>period is to research and present a period alternative, not simply to
>'work on getting rid of it'.

>Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise

Pointing out a problem and simultaneously offering a solution is a
better approach if you can do it. It is, for example, the reason I
introduced sekanjabin--as an alternative to iced tea.

On the other hand, if everyone takes the position "I won't point out
that the problem exists unless I have a satisfactory solution," then
it may be a long time before enough people realize there is a problem
for someone to think up a solution. You will note that one of the
occurred to me that Tea was not a period social occasion."
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/