SC - In a pasta making mood

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 24 16:45:12 PST 2001

It's "A Treasury of Great Recipes" by Mary and Vincent Price.  Published by
Bernard Geis Associates, NY, in 1965.  There is no ISBN on the first
edition, but the Library of Congress Catalog Card Number is 65-10310, which
may give you a cross-reference.

My mother gifted me with her copy a couple of Christmas ago, so I have no
idea if the book is in print.  I do know that there were a number of print
runs of the first edition, so a fair number were printed.  About three years
ago, I saw a copy in a used book store for $50, which, IIRC, is about twice
what the book cost new.

Bear