SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Jean Amann bjamann at erols.com
Sat Feb 24 17:06:30 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:
>  I would love to see your redaction,
> either on this list or by email. I've saved Admantius' and your earlier
> message for the Florilegium and many people, including me, would find
> the redaction useful since it looked tricky to redact.

Indeed, as a novice in the methods of redacting (complete babe in the woods
here.), I'd like to see how others define the recipie.  I do have Cindy
Renfrow's guide to redaction that is in Take a Thousand Eggs or More, but I
haven't had enough courage to try a redaction yet.  :)  Although, I thought
my poor lord would have a heart-attack when he saw the non-redacted recipies
included in Vol. 2.  I don't think he was prepared to deal with them.

Medb inghen Domhnall
Barony of Nottinghill Coill
Atlantia