SC - Queen's Teas? Period terms?

Mon Feb 26 12:51:30 PST 2001

Here is what I have been able to find.  There have
been apparently three different editons of the book in
question.  The last one has an ISBN.  They are:

Price, Mary Grant.
  A treasury of great recipes : famous specialties of
the world's foremost restaurants adapted for the
American kitchen / by Mary and Vincent Price. --   New
York : B. Geis, c1965.
  488 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.

Price, Mary Grant.
  A treasury of great recipes; famous specialties of
the world's foremost restaurants adapted for the
American kitchen, by Mary and Vincent Price. [New
York,] Ampersand Press [1965]
  456 p. illus. (part col.) facsims., col. ports. 29
cm.

Price, Mary Grant
  A treasury of great recipes; famous specialties of
the world's foremost restaurants adapted for the
American kitchen, by Mary and Vincent Price. New
York, Grosset & Dunlap [1974, c1965]
  487 p. illus. (part col.) facsims., col. ports. 29
cm.
  ISBN 044811867X

There is also this book too:

Price, Mary (Grant)
  Mary and Vincent Price's come into the kitchen cook
book; a collector's treasury of America's great
recipes. Decorative color illus. [by] Charles M.
Wysocki. Line illus. [by] Nicholas Amorosi. New York,
Stravon Educational Press[1969]
  212 p. illus. (part col.) 28 cm.

  ISBN 0873960203

Huette

- --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>