SC - Jumbles

Robert Garnett carnelian at inet.net.nz
Wed Feb 28 12:42:42 PST 2001

I have been watching the local ABC news and there has been a 6.4 earth quake
just out side of Seattle WA., in the Tacoma area.  All reports of damage I
saw were of Seattle.

The experts say this is a deep earth quake of about 30 feet so they are not
expecting any further after shocks.  From what they said on the news this
only happens when there is a shallow quake.

I am sure we will all be thinking of our friends and family in the area.

At this time it is impossible to reach the area, according to the news
reports all lines are tied up.

Jane Tremaine
Jana Aoibeall
Jellanna