SC - Brag

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu Feb 1 08:34:57 PST 2001

Hi Brighid! We're practically neighbors. I live across the Border in N.E.
PA---Wayne County. Rusted Woodlands is in my backyard. I'm in Riverouge (New
Caton of Barony of Endless HIlls)

You're going to have to trust me, that greater humiliations ALWAYS follows
greater honors. I've never known it to fail in any case of elevation. And
one universally fails to understand that we must now behave like a dignified
peer rather than the ordinary plebe we've always been (You buying that,
Master A?).

Aoife,
Still slingin' hash, but doing it with a leafy crown these days. Not that it
buys me a cup of coffe when I'm tired. I always felt these awards were more
for everyone else rather than for me. Unfortunately they got to me before
they got to the loquatious hubby. So now I'm the one who has to stand in the
spotlight at events as the first Peer in the group for all those toasts.
Unless the Kingdom Presence is here. In which case I get to hide. I'm
thankfully very low down on that totem pole. Peer math. New Kingdom. New
Barony. Gotta hate it.

Brighid wrote:
Ah.  I was spared that indignity.  Presumably then, with greater
honors come greater humiliations? :-)