Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Feb 1 08:39:10 PST 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Liadnan

> I was reminded during a recent counselling session it's MY
> opinion of MYSELF that matters.  Not what anyone else thinks. I am a woman
of
> stature. I carry myself proudly, and stand up to small-minded people who
doubt
> my worth.

Yup - right on the money!  The other thing I have noticed is that, when
one's self image changes/improves and one carries oneself with pride, the
negative comments seem to slow to a mere trickle which is fairly easily
handled - of course, that could just be not being at high school any more
*grin*.

Gwynydd