Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 1 10:04:44 PST 2001

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:06:56 -0500 you wrote:
> > Adamantius, whose wife _ballooned_ up to 102 pounds after childbirth,
> > but who believes in treating women with respect
> > --
> > Phil & Susan Troy
>
> Master A.,
>
> What did she weigh BEFORE childbirth, if she only weighed 102 pounds after?
> Liadnan - who gained 25 pounds during pregnancy and lost 45 pounds after
> delivery, for a net loss of 20 pounds! (Child weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces)

At the risk of committing "fuzzy number" offenses, I'd say she weighed
about 96 pounds before pregnancy, and got up to around 116 during the
last trimester. I think. Of course, she's a midg... um, petite, and I
highly question the accuracy of her loud claims/protestations of being
five feet tall. She eats like a camel, often going for long periods
without taking the time to eat, but when she does, stand back, and
afterwards, count your fingers. It's actually quite funny watching her
eat with a bunch of 200-plus-pound fighters, politely inquiring if
they're going to eat the rest of that lobster...

Adamantius (nobody's gonna forward this to her, right?)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com