SC - alcohol revisited

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 15:56:43 PST 2001

- --part1_bd.b5c7069.27ab51bb_boundary

In a message dated 2/1/01 3:49:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rlong at srrc.ars.usda.gov writes:

> I agree that posting the ingredients list is our best insurance against
> causing folks real harm; if we try to eliminate all those ingredients that
> people can have allergic reactions/intolerances/religious
> prohibitions/aversions to, we would be left with mightily skimpy feasts.

OTOH with people expecting 8 course feasts for $3, maybe the best solution is
to make a feast with no ingredients.  Just list the menu and the recipes and
let their imagination go to work.  That way we have no allergic reactions, no
dishes that some one didn't like, no clean up, and no cost.  Sounds like that
should make everyone happy shouldn't it???

Constance
(who loves to play devils advocate with ridiculous extremes)

- --part1_bd.b5c7069.27ab51bb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2><B>In a message dated 2/1/01 3:49:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,