SC - Carrots revisited

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 19:46:54 PST 2001

I didn't follow the carrot thread very well, so I hope I'm not repeating
information, but at the local Bi-Lo I have found maroon carrots. After only
hearing about them I was quite interested, so I've gotten a bunch, I just
haven't gotten around to eating any yet<G>.

The brand name is Little Bear and the variety is Beta Sweet Maroon Carrot
(Carotte Bordeaux). According to the website they're the result of a cross
with a Brazilian carrot, and not a product of gene technology for those that
have concerns in that area. Check it out at
http://www.littlebearproduce.com/main.asp?PageId=51.

More later.

Corwyn