SC - Per head budgets

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 10:18:28 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/2/01 1:04:07 PM, troy at asan.com writes:

<< Or, it may be that I've been unaware of this phenomenon going on under
my nose all this time. I'm just surprised.

Adamantius >>

If it is a vocal minority, then it is extremely vocal. Note that at most of
the recent events....no fish. Also, note the tendency of some of the cooks
recently to tell the populace "I don't cook fancy stuff..just meat and
vegetables....." That is what is happening to us. I go to an 3 events a month
around here, and I have been served mostly beef and chicken..sometimes pork
or ham. Rarely, do I get anything else. If I do, it's a welcome site.
Last 4 events recently:
1) roast pork
2) chickens, sliced roast beef
3) chicken, beef stew
4) 1/2 turkey(it was good!),sliced ham (cold, out of the package).

The last time I had rabbit was 3 years ago, the same year as the quail. Fish
WAS served recently, it was cod in white sauce. Nobody at my table ate it
except me.

Maybe we just need you in the kitchen more...... Sorry Kendra!!

Andrea