SC -veal longings

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Feb 5 12:04:19 PST 2001

    Just about any cattle ranch where they poll the steers should have a
huge pile of 'em laying right where they knock the horns off. They're
generally full of what horns are generally full of, so you just bury 'em
near an ant mound for
a couple of months and they'll clean 'em out for you nice & neat! I've seen
pickemup trucks loaded with horns (usually pretty small ones) headed for the
landfill, so they can't have much market value . . .

    Sieggy