SC - Re:manual de mujeres

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 6 10:03:55 PST 2001

Marcus Antaya wrote:

> Up here in Canada...we call them potatoe bugs (and we even spell it
> right...grin)
>
> Gyric (let me know when the american bashing gets too much...I won't really
> stop, but it's nice to know....L)

What American bashing would that be? It should be noted that Canadians
_are_ Americans (or were you planning on digging a long, deep ditch to
separate Canada from the North American continent?). And if you're
referring to anyone misspelling potato, that's a personal, rather than a
national, error, unless I misunderstand you and you're actually claiming
that Canadians as a group spell it that way and that it is correct.
Maybe Dan Quayle is really a Canadian?

But then, a nation that spells and pronounces the name of a metal that
they neither discovered nor isolated as "al-you-mini-um" should probably
be forgiven for a certain crippling arrogance, also ;  ) .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com