SC - OOP - Eggplant

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Feb 16 03:41:37 PST 2001

My lord loves sushi and I do not.  I have discovered a dish that I do
like, however, it's called Pagoda Miso Seared Salmon.  There are layers
of various grilled things, including the miso-seared salmon, and also
eggplant slices that have also been smeared with miso and grilled.  I
would say it was one of the lighter, sweeter misos, rather than the
darker red one used on the fish.  It would make a good dish by itself, I
would think.
Christianna