SC - Stuffed asparagus (non-member submission)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Feb 16 14:30:03 PST 2001

    I do a roasted asparagus & proscuitto that's pretty good. Take 2 or 3
spears, wrap them together with a thin slice of proscuitto per portion, and
lay them in an oiled pan. Sprinkle with a little olive oil, a little lemon
juice, and throw them in a fast oven for about 5 - 7 minutes, pull them out
and lay a piece of fontinella in top, then return to the oven for another
3 - 5 minutes to melt & brown the cheese.
    Fast, simple, and your servers are likely to get mugged going out the
door with a pan of these!

    Sieggy