SC - gnocchi

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 09:17:58 PST 2001

I understand trying to figure out the best filing method.  It gets worse and
worse at work every day..  I also would think gnocchi would be catagorized
under pasta, much the same way as I catagorize Cavatelli (a riccotta based
pasta, great for all our friends on the Atkins diet! (: )  Even thjough,
growing up in an Italian household I 've always thought of gnocchi as pasta,
I can see where an argument could be made for placing gnocchi in a dumpling
catagory.  It *is* one of those ambiguous food types.

Medb ingen Domhnall
Nottinghill Coill
Atlantia