SC - Cooking Guilds?

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Mon Feb 19 11:19:17 PST 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:37:40 -0800 Poong <sfpoong at earthlink.net>
wrote:
<<
Every so often I see a reference to a cooking guild mentioned here.
I am curious, how often do you meet? what do you do in your cooking guilds?

Thanks,
Beatrice

I'm head of the Calontir Cooking Guild - a kingdom-wide guild.  We meet whenever I or one of my assistants can get to an event and hold a meeting.  This comes to about 14 - 16 times a year.  We discuss projects for the guild - such as making food for a kingdom hospitality party, sponsoring competitions, and helping people with questions.  We also have our own e-discussion list where we do redactions of recipes and discuss methods of making our foods at events more medieval.

Kateryn de Develyn