SC - Pumpkin-potato gnocchi

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 20:28:17 PST 2001

Solid Pack Pumpkin is basically canned pumpkin that has been deseeded,
strained and mashed.  It is generally plain, not seasoned like Pumpkin Pie
mix.  I usually find it in the canned fruit or baking section of our local
grocery store, where it's pretty much a staple.  Since I've never visited
Australia, I don't know what the availibility of this item would be.  Hope
this helps. :)
Medb inghean Domhanll
Nottinghill Coill
Atlantia