SC - 1580 Japan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Feb 20 08:51:07 PST 2001

To date, I've not been able to find anything specific on the foodstuffs of
Medieval/Renaissance Japan beyond some references to the types of food that were
eaten.  I have not been able to locate any actual recipes.  I've been waiting
for a publication by the same "lovely" folks who published "A Soup for the Qan"
for over 2 years, and it still hasn't materialized.

Sorry......

Kiri