SC - More on "Vatel"... Oscar nominee.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 20 09:41:40 PST 2001

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Would you believe:  I not only cannot find it showing anywhere in southern
> Maryland (no surprise), but it doesn't appear to have shown anywhere in the
> metropolitan DC area!!!!!  I'm really bummed.  I do hope you're right and I may
> be able to see it somewhere locally.

I haven;t seen it around here in Oregon at all yet- and irritatingly
enough, 'Shadow of the Vampire' went away after a very brief run- I was
going to take Annie to see it last weekend but it was gone already.
Bummer. I wanted to see it again.

Obligatory food content- "The script girl? I'll eat her later (slurp)."-
'Max Schreck'

'Lainie