SC - Re: estrella (kind of OT)

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 11:09:36 PST 2001

Hi,
i just heard taht two people died at this years
estrella war. They are supposedly from atenveldt,
since we used to live in Atenveldt, I was wondering if
anyone knows who it was. Evidently, the way they died,
had to do with their heaters. A couple of people on
anohter list were wondering if there was a fund or
something to help defray the costs of funerals and
such. If anyone knows any of the answers, please let
me know.
Thanks,
nisha