SC - More on "Vatel"... Oscar nominee.

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 16:08:54 PST 2001

Well, it is re-appearing here in Los Angeles starting
this coming Friday.  At the same theater it was
showing the last time.  In fact, they were so eager to
announce that the movie has an Oscar nomination that
they left the names of the principal stars, Gerard
Depardieu,
Uma Thurman and Tim Roth, off their ad!

I am in the process of arranging a movie get-together
for anyone in the Caid area and seeing it this coming
Sunday evening.  Anyone willing to drive to Beverly
Hills to see this wonderful film, please let me know,
so I can tell you when we plan on meeting, and, if we
get enough response, perhaps I can negotiate a group
discount.

Huette