SC - Dayboard for University

RoStuffer at aol.com RoStuffer at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 09:00:46 PST 2001

- --part1_29.10c626b2.27c54e3e_boundary

I'm putting together the dayboard for a Kingdom University, and I'm a bit
unsure as to quantities of food.

If I was putting together a full feast, I'd be fine. But what about dayboard?
I'm told to anticipate about 200 people. Was thinking of various pies and
tarts as finger food, perhaps a cold meat dish, relishes and breads, and a
pottage or soup or two for some warmth in the cold weather, but I'm not sure
how to calculate how much I can expect people to eat for the dayboard.

I appreciate the help.

    - Rowen

- --part1_29.10c626b2.27c54e3e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm putting together the dayboard for a Kingdom University, and I'm a bit
<BR>unsure as to quantities of food.
<BR>
<BR>If I was putting together a full feast, I'd be fine. But what about dayboard?
<BR>I'm told to anticipate about 200 people. Was thinking of various pies and
<BR>tarts as finger food, perhaps a cold meat dish, relishes and breads, and a
<BR>pottage or soup or two for some warmth in the cold weather, but I'm not sure
<BR>how to calculate how much I can expect people to eat for the dayboard.
<BR>
<BR>I appreciate the help.
<BR>
<BR>    - Rowen</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_29.10c626b2.27c54e3e_boundary--