SC - Soup figuring?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Feb 22 08:07:29 PST 2001

Just a thought:  whenever I need more broth than the chickens I'm cooking will produce,
I go to the local discount store (BJ's, Sam's, etc.) and buy 1/2 gal. cans of chicken
broth.  I know it has salt added, usually, but the broth from the chickens can cut that
somewhat.  And it's a lot cheaper and easier than boiling enough chickens to produce the
amount of broth you need!

Kiri