SC - In a pasta making mood

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:44:28 PST 2001

For our first Valentine's Day together I got
my lovely lady Godiva Chocolates, Opal earrings,
a beautiful SCA coat, and massage cream.

She got me a nice pair of spurs and a pasta
machine. What a romantic!

But anyway I'm now ready to make my first
homemade pasta. I've almost memorized a wonderful
book "Beard on Pasta" so I think I will have the
noodles down. But are there any ideas for good
pasta dishes? I even have a ravioli attachment.

How about period dishes? I'm thinking of homemade
pasta for my "Grande Feast".

I know of a cake made for Lucretzia Borgia made from
almonds and having angelhair pasta swirled around the
top to represent her long golden hair. Any other
interesting pasta references or favorite recipes?

Besides, with all of this Vampire talk we need more
on topic discussions.

Gunthar